"I focus on the necessary tasks that contractors need to complete before any heavy equipment hits the site. Calculating the exact quantities of dirt for cut and fill on earthworks projects can provide better cost estimates, as well as determine resource allocation and project time."
Read about Hammond Estimating & Consulting in Construction Equipment Guide
Our Goals Are About:
- Assistance with all of your PreConstruction goals.
- Accomplishing all of your estimating and sitework quantity takeoff goals.
- Offering a service that is completely confidential
- Establishing a "Trust Factor" so you can be assured that the information you receive is 100% accurate.
- Being a reliable estimating resource outside of your company.
- Integrating seamlessly with your current estimating process.
- Being available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about the information supplied.
- Becoming a key to your success in the project construction by supporting the "Field" with ways to never move dirt or lay pipe twice.
- Supplying computations and graphical backup for all takeoff quantities.